Heather's Boutique, picture from Getty Images

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Au Revoir

This is my last post before I go to Paris on Thursday, then my friend Gerry will be here. He's eaten all the Victoria Sandwich cakes I made him, and I've handed over my login details.

Although we've been friends for about two years, I'm just a bit worried if I can trust him. He doesn't have his own blog, so isn't aware of the huge responsibility.

I mean, if he fails to write an interesting cutting edge post for me, then it will make absolutely no difference to anybody, anywhere. It will improve his typing skills though, something he
needs.

I have no clue as to what he will be writing about, he amuses me with his little jokes, but does have a worrying opinionated side, sort of Jeremy Clarkson-esque, without all the flash cars. Gerry drives a Skoda.

Don't hold back with any comments, he likes banter.

Anyway, I'm off to pack some cute dresses and heels, to help with my French look.

Heather x

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home